How do I prepare for a flood?
Flooding can affect your building greatly if you are not prepared for the problems. Having a set plan in place for your business in case of a pipe breaking or heavy rains can give you a leg up on the rebuilding process. Here are some tips:
- Know your insurance contract and what it covers
- Get to know your local restoration company
- Have an agreement for mitigation services until the adjuster arrives
- Determine which employees could work from home to free up desk space
- Keep your data backed up onto a cloud platform
If you have any questions give SERVPRO of Osceola County