What should you have on hand during a storm?
The experts at SERVPRO recommend having the following supplies on hand to successfully avoid storm damages:
- At least a three-day supply of clean drinking water, being sure to store enough to provide at least one gallon, per person, per day.
- At least a three-day supply of food. Durable, non-perishable items are ideal, such as: canned meat and meat products, canned vegetables, canned juice, and canned fruits. Other high-calorie foods such as peanut butter, jelly and crackers are also recommended. Other excellent choices are: trail mix, nuts, granola, energy bars, cookies, cereal and other comfort foods.
- A functioning can opener.
- One or more flashlights, particularly the kind that do not require batteries.
- A battery-powered radio, ideally one that can receive urgent broadcasts on the weather band.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Osceola County is close by and ready to respond to storm and disaster events. We are proud to be an active member of the Kissimmee community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.