Mold can grow even in the cleanest areas.
Did you know mold does not need to be visible to be growing? Even in some of the cleanest areas, it can be behind walls.
Most common places like bathrooms, closets, around the ac handler, kitchens, garages, even some exteriors.
Here are some facts:
- Mold can grow both indoors and outdoors
- It can start with just moisture
- It can grow anywhere inside your area without you seeing it.
- Some of the most common areas for mold is around the AC Handlers, Water heaters, Bathrooms, Closets, and Garage.
- Drying out the area after it has been flooded it will not stop the mold from growing.
- There are several types of Molds
Think you got mold growing in your home, business, or offices call our team of experts.