About SERVPRO of Osceola County
John P. & Kimberly S. Robertson
Owners of SERVPRO of Osceola County
Our History in Osceola County, FL
SERVPRO of Osceola County has been helping the homeowners and business owners since 1967. We have responded to thousands of calls from everyday water and fire losses and thousands more for hurricane and flood damage.
We care about the citizens of Osceola County because we your neighbors. We rely on the businesses and citizens in this county for day to day activities as much as you rely on us for disaster restoration.
The SERVPRO of Osceola County Team
Continuing education on the best practices of water, fire, and mold cleanup is how we stay on top of industry best practices. We want to be our best when we come to your house to perform emergency services. SERVPRO of Osceola County is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for us!
Why call SERVPRO?
We want to be the Premier Disaster and Restoration company in the county of Osceola We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the mitigation, clean up and restoration of your home or business. When you call SERVPRO of Osceola County you know you have called the best disaster and restoration company around.
If you would like to schedule services for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association
- Central Florida Vacation Rental Managers Association
- Chamber of Commerce Kissimmee / Osceola County
- St. Cloud Greater Osceola Chamber of Commerce